• Genre: Educational, Interactive Simulator
• Singleplayer: 1 player
• Difficulty: Medium
• Intensity: Low
Universe Sandbox ² is a physics-based space simulator that allows you to create, destroy, and interact on an unimaginable scale.
It merges real-time gravity, climate, collision, and material interactions to reveal the beauty of our universe and the fragility of our planet.
• Simulate Gravity
N-body simulation at almost any speed using Newtonian mechanics. Real science, real physics, no supercomputer required.
• Collide Planets & Stars
Epic, mind blowing collisions of massive planetary bodies.
• Model Earth’s Climate
Watch sea ice grow and recede with the seasons because of the tilt of the Earth: change the tilt and change the seasons. Or move the Earth farther from the Sun and freeze the entire planet. Learn more…
• Terraform Planets
Add carbon dioxide to a planet’s atmosphere to heat it up. Then add water…
• Deform Surfaces
• Impact planets with asteroids and comets and leave behind massive, molten craters.
• Supernova a Star
• Make a star evolve by cranking up its age or mass, then watch a supernova unfold.
• Historical simulations – ride along with Juno, New Horizons, & other spacecraft
• Material System – build planets out of Hydrogen, Iron, Rock, & Water
• Solar flares & volatile trails
• Procedurally generated stars & planets
• Light-warping black holes
• Dark matter