• Genre: Casual, Simulation, Humor
• Singleplayer: 1 player
• Difficulty: Easy
• Intensity: Medium
A tongue-in-cheek virtual reality experience for HTC Vive. In a world where robots have replaced all human jobs, step into the “Job Simulator” to learn what it was like ‘to job’.
• Throw a stapler at your boss!
• Learn to ‘job’ in four not-so historically accurate representations of work life before society was automated by robots!
• Use your hands to stack, manipulate, throw, and smash physics objects in an inexplicably satisfying way!
• Aggressively chug coffee and eat questionable food from the trash!
• Use the confluence of decades of VR research to accurately track your every movement to sub-millimeter precision so that you eat VR donuts, of course!
• Able to juggle tomatoes in real life? Do it in VR! Unable to juggle? There’s no cleanup required in VR!
• Gain valuable life experience by firing new employees, serving slushy treats, brewing English tea, and ripping apart car engines!
• Have a comfortable VR experience where vomiting is solely a gameplay mechanic, not a side-effect!
• *NEW!* Work the never-ending night shift with the new Infinite Overtime mode!